Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hot Caramel Coffee

. Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Hii
....dcafeners !!

I hope You are looking so good to day. For a few days, I prepare my sisters marriage. So busy but happy. After the party I can relax with my coffee. And when I drank with read some magazine I saw this menu. Hot Caramel Coffee. It's look special for me, because of using sugar that first was made become caramel and be increased by the powder of cinnamon.

For the gourmet coffee, I think you must try this menu. So sweet like your smile.


Hot Caramel Coffee
(for 5 portions)

The Material:
- 100 gram sugar
- 500 ml air
- 3 tablespoons of coffee instant
- 4 tablespoons of powdered milk full cream
- ½ the teaspoon powder of cinnamon

The Instruction:
1.Heated granulated sugar until trickling and being brownish or through to

caramel
2.Put the water, stirred level as far as soluble sugar. Adopted.
3.Put in coffee instant and powdered milk. Stirred
4.Put in a glasses , scattered with powder of cinnamon
5.Drank while still hot.

The source: the Aura Tabloid

0 komentar: