Thursday, September 25, 2008

Coffee Cookies

. Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nice to meet you in my blog....... again.
For this time, I won give you some menu from
by Mari Laura Skjelvik

It's so look yummi, let's try it together.I imagined, drank coffee was accompanied coffee cookies results of the recipe this time. But, because of fasting, of course I just could enjoy coffee cookies this when opening the fast later. Why did I choose the menu coffee cookies to share together you this time? Because, apart from his material that contained coffee, for the friend drank coffee was felt agreed. Not too many additions of the decoration, so simple boots look delicious.


Oo... it's danger for me because I'm still fasts now. If you be interested and wanted to try the recipe coffee cookies this, immediately let know your comment, please.

Nice for the coffee cookies and the adventure, guys.


Coffee Cookies

Ingredients

5 1/2 oz butter
5 oz sugar
2oz chopped hazelnuts
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup coffee or espresso
1 square bar or 2 oz of plain dark chocolate

Directions
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees farenheit.

Mix suger and butter until smooth in a food processor.
Add additional dry ingedients and mix thoroughly.
Add the egg, flour, vanilla extract and baking soda.
Then add the coffee, nuts, and chocolate.

Drop or put the dough with a spoon onto baking paper or greesed cooking sheet.
Be sure to leave enough room on the cookie sheet, as they tend to spread out .

Cool on a cooling rack

1 komentar:

The Best Cup Of Coffee said...

Hey There ulee,

You can definitely link to my blog from yours, and I'll do the same!

dave